Thursday 16 June 2011

The title is the hardest thing..

Every blog entry you write you're supposed to give it a title. I'm hopeless at thinking up good ones!

But that aside...

LIVER, LISTEN & KINGS

...I have spent the last two days on various visits at King's, but today was the day for me.

Yesterday was ward visit day and it was great to have company. It was a long afternoon - very rewarding - but just as exhausting. We met people just being put onto the transplant waiting list, people who had recently been transplanted and people who had been on the transplant waiting list for some time. We finally got our photo id cards and progressed with the CRB checks (got one for UKA, need another for NHS).

Today was bloods day. I wanted to find out what I'm to expect with my "funny" bloods, and the long and the short of it is that I need to have a biopsy to get a precise diagnosis. I saw one of the top guys and I really pushed to know more, but unfortunately my current story isn't text book (boom boom)...

DOGGGGG

Had two excellent walks but today I went up Flower Lane near Godstone and walked through the woods with two dog walking friends and their pooches close to Woldingham School. Yes, Mad Dog and I met with her woof love, Harris - and their little bichon frise pal, Charlie.




Short and sweet for today. A good few days. Need a little rest...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment